Hi all,

So I have narrowed my project down to three viable options.

A) 6.5/6.5/6.5 wooden unit
Lights: 2 600W HPS Digital
vent: 1 8" CANFAN connected to a 8" to 6" converter. This connects to a 6"/6"/6" wye duct. Two lengths of Flexible silver ducting run into the hoods of the HPS lights.

This unit should (by my calculations) hold 1-16 plants depending on size and grow method.

B) 6/4/6 Wooden unit
Lights: 2 400W OR 2 600W HPS Digital
Vent: vent: 1 8" CANFAN daisy chaining the lights

This unit should (by my calculations) hold 1-10 plants depending on size and grow method.

C) 6/3/5.5 Wooden extension on the closet
Lights: 2 400W OR 2 600W HPS Digital
Vent: vent: 1 8" CANFAN daisy chaining the lights OR two 6" fans one on each light.

This unit should (by my calculations) hold 3-6 plants depending on size and grow method.

ok, so I am working this in an apartment so things need to be quiet, an 8" fan is the largest I can go. I also am working with limited space, the 6.5/6.5/6.5 being the largest space I could take up. So now, my questions

1) If I run two 600W lights plus the CANFAN and airflow fans inside the unit, will I run into any electricity problems?

2) should I pay the extra 200 and get digital ballasts or stick to good old Magnetic?

3) Is there anything I am missing from the units? anything I could improve on? Construction has yet to start so please be as honest as you would like.