Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Non-Melty Dankeh?

Default Non-Melty Dankeh?

hi hows it going,

a friend handed about 3/4 of a unit of shaky trim over for free, i ran it, and it came out looking way bomb, under my microscope the 73 and 90 look way melty, barely any particulate.... and oh what a collection of heads! anyways, the shit won't melt, barely even bubbles. i aint complaining, still gets me high haha, jus wondering if you guys had run something like that before.

oh, and the headband trim i used had pretty milky heads of all different sizes, both the 25 and 120 bubble a bit, just a lil dissapointin it don't melt up like the runs I've done with other trim.

i do a 4:20 handwash and have (like i said) gotten bomb melt before so it can't be my process, i guess jus lemme know whassup if you got any cents to throw thisaway, I've got my head spinning on this one

Melt can not only be strain dependent, but grower dependent as well. Good luck. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

As GS said it tends to be strain and grow dependent, I've found that plants fed with synthetics and such don't produce as good of melt as organic plants, and they don't feel or taste as good, organics FTW!

Also, even though it hardly bubbles or doesn't bubble at all, you can press it and it will bubble a bit, doesn't change much else, just makes a 5 look like a 7.
    Everything I post is really the work of a Mysterious Purple Rhino named Lazarus, he's 'cool', and he talks to me sometimes...

i think gs uses synthetic, no?

Pure chemies baby. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Oh and by the way, my first run with Bubblebags dd that, it was older trim and I don't know what it was from, but the hash would still knock folks on their butts. When pressed it looked way killer too, like dark caramel candy (I experimented with a paint mixer for a lil while and turned out some-what green product, no one seemed to notice until I showed them the 2 grades side by side, everyone STILL loved the greenish)...
    Everything I post is really the work of a Mysterious Purple Rhino named Lazarus, he's 'cool', and he talks to me sometimes...

I have several strains going at the moment, some are simply better for hash than others. I get melty and non-melty hashes but really find that it is mostly strain dependant. I use mostly chem nutes, with some supplements that have organics in them.

YBG
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

agh full melt can be a fickle thing, i too had this happen, after running it looked soo great, when smoked it was just soso, such a bummer. the starting material was also donated by a friend and it was a couple strains of bottom and popcorn nugs so id say number one is starting material and i seem to get more melty with fresh material thats been frozen not dry.

The one time I've actually used fresh frozen trim I was VERY surpised that it was not melt AT ALL, funny huh?

Smoke it with glass paddles, they work BOMB for non melty hash