Hey all, I have a bunch of questions so I will introduce myself first and try to explain why and what I am asking exactly.

I am a 34 yr old from Canada suffering from a chronic knee pain syndrome as well as symptoms stemming from post concussion syndrome. Despite being diagnosed, it is almost impossible in my part of the country to find a doctor to sign forms, even for those in way worse shape than me.

That being said , I LOVE HASH. However I cannot get any.. So I must purchase buds and do the work myself unfortunately. My ghetto technique up until now has been a little bit of grinding, sifting etc and then using my thumb to press the material into my palm and form a soft workable hash. I basically do not want to smoke pot and want to harvest as much top quality hash as I can ( quality over quantity )

Recently though I have started to research how to improve on my lazy ghetto method and found myself here. So now I will list my questions.

1. I am looking at getting a sifting box and was wondering what some of you thought were the pros and cons of the bubblebox vs that 4 screen kit for 125 bucks. Is it mostly looks and the box being nice ? Are the screens close to the same quality ? The box looks real nice but if the screens will do as good of a job I would prefer the lower cost.

2. I was also thinking about getting bubble bags to make hash out of the left overs from dry sifting .. Is that a good idea or would the yield not be worth it ? IF I did get the bubble bags would I not need the screens kit for dry sifting , could I use the bags to do it with the same quality end product ?

3 About 10 years ago I was in Amsterdam and there was this one cafe on the outskirst of the main hub of town called yahoo and they had to rename it I think, anyway they were the only place at the time who sold "ice hash". This wasnt gooey , it was a thin strip on a piece of wrapper that could be broken off and smoked, ( looked as if it was frozen )... how is that made, is that just a variation of making bubble hash ? I smoke "bots" so I am looking to make something similar.

4. I see everyone advises using a microscope, ( until now ive judged my purity based on color and if I can see any grain just by looking at it. )and I was wondering what one is good, I see 2 for the same price on freshheadies, a 45 x and a 60 x ... is one better than the other for this particular purpose.

5. Do you guys / gals have any other tips on what the best way to go about turing my buds ( which are mostly pretty good, in southern ontario you can find some great stuff, and I have smoked in amsterdam and hawaii as well as BC bud so I have a decent tolerance of good bud )

As I said above, i enjoy smoking hash in the form of bots ( using the bottle method ) and want to turn as much of my bud into quality hash, and I just know that I am wasting so much using my ghetto method so I decided to reach out for advice.

Thanks and sorry for the long post

Akirrah