Thread: fire og melty goodness

Default fire og melty goodness

Me and Kushkommander went up to the mountains and came back with some gold....many more pics to come when i get my camera fixed but here's a pic my friend baker took...

Default more full melt fire og GOLD

120µ

90µ

73µ

45µ
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

Default Microscope shots of fire og

120µ

90µ

73µ

45µ
    Last edited by kushkommander; 05-02-2012 at 04:24 AM.
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

Very nice result. Looks like it could be tasty. When's the batch of samples arrive here?

YBG
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

meh...

hahahahah ABSOLUTELY KIDDING... looks like absolutely FYA...
    great job fellow ambassadors of Bubble...

that is a fine job you've done at extracting the goodness and props to whoever grew that resin.. looks like they knew what they were doing to.

Peace
    Bubble man

Glorious result, can I pry as to with which set of bags, agitation, and other methods you used to get such a lovely end product. Sorry just noticed the dispensary stickers, carry on.
    Last edited by arkady; 05-03-2012 at 09:31 AM.

^^ Probably just some old containers from dispensaries that are able to still be put to good use.. FMB and KK did make that bubble and will be able to answer your questions..
    ~WW

"Folks who have no vices have very few virtues."
    -Abe Lincoln

With the Tumble Now purring away in the processing room cranking out melty Shire pixie dust by the handful, and the Bubble Now XL working overtime, these guys were also pulling 20 after 20 after 20 (manually separated) and 5 after 5 for day after day.

I am happy to report that all of your products stood up to the rigors of heavy commercial use (as usual) Bubbleman and we certainly pushed the definition of it - respect.

FMB and KK, it was a real pleasure watching you guys at work - true masters of the art/science of separation. Thanks a million, sincerely. -Tom
    Last edited by TomHill; 05-03-2012 at 04:38 PM.

Saw the top pic on facebook, dunno about the others, but very nice!
    Everything I post is really the work of a Mysterious Purple Rhino named Lazarus, he's 'cool', and he talks to me sometimes...

looks like little chunks of that brown raw sugar I get with my coffee....mmmm so good!

keep er up!