Thread: Heading to Amsterdam: Any coffeeshop suggestions?

Default Heading to Amsterdam: Any coffeeshop suggestions?

.. Af.......
    Last edited by 18dummy; 11-18-2013 at 04:17 AM.

if you can, they sell these smokers guides all over the place- they've got maps n info and all that-- i donno i found it cooler to bike round trying out the different places without any advice, but yeah, of course grey area, greenhouse, barneys... all the well known places seemed the direction to go for bomb bud....i gave up looking for good full melt after being offered good bubble for 55euro though, don't seem like they have melt yet

http://www.smokersguide.com/sg/index.html, they may have info there i didn check

I would go and buy some hash at the DAMPKRING myself and i usualy end up meeting friends at the greenhouse on damrak.
    Tweede and Kamer is also a nice small shop where they have great hash.
    My two cents.. dont hit coffee shops much these days.. but those are the ones i usualy end up at least one time per visit

Bubble man

Go by the blue dolphin! blessings

Cup 2012 - Will be attending my 4th cup and just wondering if there will be any other Full Bubble Melt fans attending ?

Default haartransplantatie

Very well in creating I appreciate & should state good job.. I will comprise it in brain, thanks for circulating the facts and numbers contain updating, looking ahead for more post......