Thread: Bubble hash dabs

Default Bubble hash dabs

Anyone else smoke their bubble off a skillet, nail, or paddles?

yup got a birdhouse jus for the full melt, eff butane.

I'll take a dab the odd time when im over at my buddy's place but generaly i do prefer a nice phat bubble rip on a screen. Probably cause its what im use to.. but i can't say i dislike dabbing.. just more of a stainless steel screen guy
    here's a shot from the last dab i took..

Glass is by KOREY COTNAM....bubble is by FTW

Bubble man

I asked a glass blower to make me a custom birdhouse and he said that the boro glass was not designed for constant reheating and it would crack so he wouldn't make me one. He wouldn't do paddles either, he said that is the reason nails are quartz and ti, not boro...

I find that the ti pad works great. I feel like you get a more potent effect with the same size piece because it heats it perfectly each time and there is no loss to volatilization from combustion. Plus you get a much cleaner taste because there is no butane byproduct or flint smoke mixing with the vapor. You don't realize how much you taste it until you go start vaping and then go back to combustion...

I always liked the ceremic heat tips...still more into bee line though.

Do you mean like a Hakko?

I burned the shit out of my self using one.

ya i agree the birdhouse is not best but it worked well with the tube i had. but yes i 1000% agree on no combustion if possible, jus trichs melting on a hot ti...mmmmmm.

I always hit my bubble of my ti nail in my oil dome on my Sheldon Black six shooter, shes a beauty and a ripper

nice man, i picked up the sheldon black concentrator just for full-melts and like mcdonalds, im lovin it.