Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trim from trimmers

Is see there is not much traffic here nobody has posted in days anybody there?

well keep in mind th at 200 grams of fresh material is around 40 grams of dry material if that. Also it looks as though your material may not be of the highest quality. you can only get a purity with bubblebags you can't make the quality appear magically. this has to be done while growing.
    The bags are merely going to show you wether your doing it right or not.
    One thing i would say is next time just mix and pull. dont let the bags sit for 20 minutes.. the longer time the resin spends in the water. the more valuable water soluble terpenes will be leached into the water.
    Peace
    Bubble man

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleman View Post
    well keep in mind th at 200 grams of fresh material is around 40 grams of dry material if that. Also it looks as though your material may not be of the highest quality. you can only get a purity with bubblebags you can't make the quality appear magically. this has to be done while growing.
    The bags are merely going to show you wether your doing it right or not.
    One thing i would say is next time just mix and pull. dont let the bags sit for 20 minutes.. the longer time the resin spends in the water. the more valuable water soluble terpenes will be leached into the water.
    Peace
    Bubble man
    Thanks bubbleman for the reply I thought it was my mixing technics so I just order the bubble machine now for the 5 gallons maybe Ill have better success with that how lmany min can i run and how many grs can I run in that machine at once hope to get better results with that thanks