Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The glass I use on a regular basis

Quote Originally Posted by YukonBikerGuy View Post
    Nice glass... but man that keyboard... throw that thing out and spend the whole $10 at a cheapass store (yanno those huge faceless corperate warehouse stores we all hate?) or somewhere for a new clean one. Seriously they are cheap and that thing is a certified health hazard. The monitor looks to be just as dirty, at least that can be wiped off some year, lol.
    Makes me laugh, you always see these old gray keyboards that seem to just be caked with grime. I remember using a friend's keyboard, looked just like this, and having it crunch chips when you hit they keys, or completely stick down when you pressed it. I've always been very respectful with my computers.

Those soft glass tubes remind me of high school big time, seems like half of my friends bought them.

lol my computer screen is like that it is almost caked in tar from smoking i can iso it and get tar reclaim :O (would never do it)

erety Guest

Thumbs up The Brazilian's ears

The Brazilian's ears (children) Brazil won the joke World Cup, the five-year-old child doesn't understand, because followed football played a big, Brazil is always interpretation of Brazil commentator, look good game adults, children but don't understand how that Brazil, always listen commentator team's name, don't understand asked, "the Brazilian is a few ears?" Adult puzzled why children ask these questions, the boy innocently say: "you don't listen to the Brazilian players that resembled the old name Samuel, Barcelona, small ears, Barcelona, li watts ears..." . Adult smile.ugg boot sin pink