Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 420 Exclusive: Inside Illadelph Glass Gallery

ROFL...

check out Jerome Baker's reaction:
    "Look at this man - I was arrested only a few years ago for this same thing - now these guys are advertising on television ? somebody please tell me whats the difference ? - How is it that the industry still thrives on guys like these ? - Is it only a matter of time before they go to jail like I did ? How did the United States Government take all of my money away for doing this and these guys are banging out commercials ? - Was the government just using Tommy Chong and Me as well as all the others as a political statement through the justice system ? Please comment my blog and let me know your thoughts"

http://jasonharrisglass.blogspot.com/

That does suck indeed...they use to lock people up for alcohol...all in the tieming I guess...think about all the people that went to prison for something that is perfectly legal now and totally socially accepted......

When they do finally make weed legal, think about all the people that were or have been incarcerated and punished...life is to short IMHO.......

Man I'm sorry I slept on this YBG, I'll get a measurement later today, here's a pic

Just guessing I think it's about 5" from joint to diffy end.