Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Lets see everyones daily drivers!

Quote Originally Posted by H.G. Wells View Post
    Yeah, the base came with it when i bought it way back when in Hollywood, CA. The guy told me if I wanted to get top of the line, here it was. He said after I tried it I wouldn't go back. Well it worked great. The handles (3) that I have are the original style. Then they went to the M2 which was a bigger bowl and heating element. Now they have a new one. You may not believe it but after going through an OZ you could still see through the glass, it doesn't get the bowl dirty like with fire...the bowl starts developing a real amber oil that i LOVE to collect with some fresh ground herb and blaze. The oil always smells so good (at least to me) and the oil always smells the same no matter what the price/quality of the herb. And it only takes a fraction of herb for a...glass of milk

The handle and bowl are the magic. I am wanting to have one of the bowls that came with it blown to fit on 18.8. I don't think that should be hard to do at all. Thinking of maybe trying to get in touch with the soulshinefamilyglass crew on etsy. Right now i'm expecting to get a Blue Dot tube from CollectorX cx and as soon as I can get the bowl made to fit it I will then retire this original base, but not the handles . oh and to tell you the best part of my DD is that you can be in a room with 5 best friends (headz) and get blazed up and the room will not smell and will not be smoked up.

to answer your question no glass on glass that i know of, but i'm working on it!! http://www.volatizer.com/html/the_volatizer.html
    Might wanna get ahold of him soon, he's gettin pretty busy these days. Bet he'll hook up a fat price though. Let us know what you decide, cuz i have all kinds of weird custom adapter ideas that i might have to have Ray make.

Default 3 foot zong

3 foot zong 5 foot extended with glass marbles..

2 foot phx trin tripperq hooked up to the silver surfer vape
    for shits and gigs

hash bong 3 footer all day
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by edmondountes; 11-21-2008 at 12:17 AM. Reason: pics

this will b my daily here in the next month when im a free man... Luke Wilson/Arty/Ryno collab with some Salt sprinkled in there....
    its a collab set has a handpipe & a disc to hold the matching bowl... but here is the tube with the salt...
    Last edited by sideways14; 11-21-2008 at 01:36 AM.

This is my favorite thread by far!!! BLOWN AWAY I am!!! You guys are killin it... Id love to see some of my pieces in this thread soon!!! Let me know and I'll hook it up!!!!

new tube copped friday in NYC...

Default pics

new to the site, thought i would share some pics. heres a banjo stemless from about 2 years back....def. a good puffer.

Default mo mo mo

here is a great driver if a tube is what you're feelin'......a custom design by myself and my good friend Ray of Soulshine Family Glass. This piece is so sweet, strait RooR rasta label with custom RooR ashcatcher with facet with rasta ratticello millie and matching millie on bowlpiece. Both rasta diffusers, oh did i love this piece. Go to Ray for the custom ashcatchers......no one can do it better and you couldn't be supporting a better family.

Default and again...

Maybe you wake up and feel like reppin the fully worked tube, maybe a little smaller and with some west coast Darby flare. Well, shit, this tube is perfect. The pictures aren't very clean, but holy shit you should see the work. My friend and neighbor does incredible work on these tubes, and they couldn't be any hotter.

more darby glass spambotting!
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

Quote Originally Posted by ashesandglass View Post
    Maybe you wake up and feel like reppin the fully worked tube, maybe a little smaller and with some west coast Darby flare. Well, shit, this tube is perfect. The pictures aren't very clean, but holy shit you should see the work. My friend and neighbor does incredible work on these tubes, and they couldn't be any hotter.
    This one is by far one of my favorite Tubes ive seen!!! Darby's got the skills fosho!!