Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Calling All Mods

weehee i found something to mod.
    lol

Hello everyone! I would like to say also that even though I am new, I have been to several other forums of this nature and subject, and this one by far blows them all away!

I also am unclear of how you think the current system is not working? There does not seem to much for the Mods to do, which can actually be a good thing, and mea the site is running well, and the members who post know the rules of the site and how to post properly in the various forums.

I tell ya, I not only host the servers but also run the forums that are on them. I have been hosting/running technical forums for about 5 years now. Trust me when I say, this forum ROCKS!

PS- If you need any help with the site, please dont hestitate to hollar! I have years and years of experience in VB software.

Now I just hope I can learn from you and your experts here, as much about achieving "Full Melt" as you guys so graciously put it! )

Rock on!
    Bullet

So kudos to all. Not really sure whos done what but the place does seem a little busier. Anyhow onward and upward. Peace and love GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

I could EASILY start flooding the forums with all my newb questions now if you guys are bored or something.....lol

There are so many pics that I usually can not only find the answer here by forum post, but a pic of it as well!

One request I do have is that when any of you Pro's post your pics, please try and take a second and puts some text in with it for us newbs....there have been a few pics Ive seen that had no description or text with them and honestly, I dont even know what some of them are pics f or why they are relevant or posted in the first place....I realize this is becuase of my newbness....but still...a little brief text with the pic and alls is explained! Even to the newb!

Default New Home

Good morning all, this site is slowly becoming my new hangout(I don’t hang out much anywhere else!) and I find it peacefull and informative. Must be the Bubble!
    I really like hash and bubble making with all its subtilities, tastes , smells, textures and colors!
    Keep this site rocking! Boom Shankar! RR

Hi All.... happy to be here and eager to get to know you all better. Peace love and bubble.

Mrs. G

Maybe its going to take a combination of the two where there is a main set of admins that mod the mods and keep them updated on new rules and events then those mods monitor the site and are rotated every month or amount of time so that there is a fresh wave of energy and thoughts renewing itself in the site.

My 2 cents

martin
    Last edited by vodkamartiny12; 11-19-2008 at 10:47 PM.

I think the rotating system might have some merit...it might give people a better understanding of forums in general, and give them a taste of how it is to mod them at the same time. I'm down for doing my share if any.