Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Med Grow 2k8

Wink Med Grow 2k8

Some genetics I started late in the season, 5 Hunza Valley Pakistani, 3 Mango and 5 SAGE F2s. I'll post the outdoor pics later since I'm still editing them, so you can see what they look like in their new backyard home. Never have grown Indicas this late in the year, before, but they should be done by the end of October or thereabouts [wish me luck].

Paz y mas...
    PIPE HITTERS UNION - KNOW YOUR ROLE - JOIN THE UNION

Wink

A few pics of my outdoor area, I think this will turn out well. The next pics will show this area full of young Indicas .

Paz y mas...

Wow, nice. By October I expect it to be about -20C, slightly too cold for outdoor cannabis, lol.
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by YukonBikerGuy View Post
    Wow, nice. By October I expect it to be about -20C, slightly too cold for outdoor cannabis, lol.
    It gets a little cooler here in the desert [about 60° or thereabouts], by October, but not arctic cold.

Here are the seedlings in their new outdoor environment, the first pic is the legend to identify what is what with the orange dots representing the Mango and the bright pink dots representing the SAGE F2s. I planted the Hunza Valley Pakistanis in a different locale and will post pics a little later, while I add some camo here and there . The rest of the pics are just to show them a little better.

Paz y mas...

Wink

So far, they're doing ok. Been raining a lot here so I'm worried about the excess moisture once these Indica dominant strains start to bud. Found one male Mango, so far, will more than likely collect some of it's pollen and use it to hit all three strains once I harvest the larger buds, by hitting the popcorn buds [if all goes well and I actually harvest something]. The Hunza Valley genetics totally put out an intense chocolate smell, which you can smell from three feet away [that part of the yard smells like a candy store and it's barely into pre-flower].

Paz y mas...

very cool oaxaca....hope your feeling better...next time you plant though you should maybe spread em out a little more....pretty soon those plants are gonna be competing for sunlight....but groovy grow so far man....keep on keeping on

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by fullmeltbubble View Post
    very cool oaxaca....hope your feeling better...next time you plant though you should maybe spread em out a little more....pretty soon those plants are gonna be competing for sunlight....but groovy grow so far man....keep on keeping on
    I'm feeling a lot better, my friend, thanks. Yeah, I thought about that once I had plugged them in, but it was the only way I could give them some sort of cover next to that Vitex tree with its non serrated canna looking leaves and the Acacia bushes. I'll do it a lot different next year, plus I'll have the indoor space up and running by then, as well.

Paz y mas...

good luck oaxaca the hunza valley sounds spectacular

hopefully Ike doesn't disturb the 'norm' weather too much

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by linsen View Post
    good luck oaxaca the hunza valley sounds spectacular

hopefully Ike doesn't disturb the 'norm' weather too much
    Thanks, linsen. Yeah, the Hunza Valley are awesome from what little I've read on the internet and from the information given to me by the kind soul that gifted me these genetics. The smell is absolutely spectacular and just keeps getting better and better [I can imagine what they'll smell like once they get filled out in eanest and acquire that final dank smell]. The weather has been good to us, so far and the rains were a welcome sight, indeed [helps replenish our regions aquifer and bolson system]. Plus, the winds have kept things from getting overly humid and/or moldy, which is a great thing where budding Indicas are concerned. Take care, be well and stay frosty, my friend.

Paz y mas...

Mmmm this cold front is wonderful, hope you are getting some.