Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Med Grow 2k8

Can't believe I've been sleepin on your thread OS.. Hope your feeling better and this turns out to be a good harvest.. Things are lookin good, keep your head up man.. From one Texan to another.

The first 2 look like they have some sativa in em...maybe I'm jumpin the gun on the leaves

Either way this all looks like some really enjoyable smoke!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Irie Eyez View Post
    Can't believe I've been sleepin on your thread OS.. Hope your feeling better and this turns out to be a good harvest.. Things are lookin good, keep your head up man.. From one Texan to another.
    Thanks, Irie my friend, I'm doing a lot better now. They're doing really well for being a late start and like I said earlier, they smell awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by linsen View Post
    The first 2 look like they have some sativa in em...maybe I'm jumpin the gun on the leaves

Either way this all looks like some really enjoyable smoke!
    They seem to look that way, for sure, but land races always seem to have all sorts of different looking phenos. I'm pretty sure they're Indica dominant, but there could have been some Sativa pollen floating around in the Hunza Valley [we may never really know]. I think they're definitely going to produce some top notch medicine, linsen [at least I hope they do].

Paz y mas...
    PIPE HITTERS UNION - KNOW YOUR ROLE - JOIN THE UNION

Wink

Pictures of the SAGE F2s, the garden in general and a side detailed veiw of HVP 02. So far, the SAGE girls haven't started throwing out pistils as aggressively as the Hunza Valley girls, even though they've all pre-flowered female, but I'm sure they'll surprise me when I least expect it. Sorry if the pics seem kind of fuzzy, but even with the Steady Shot on, the wind still trumps this technology feature [still, it did a pretty good job of making them look like they're not moving].

SAGE 01

SAGE 02

SAGE 03

SAGE 04

SAGE 05

The Garden 01

The Garden 02

The Garden 03

The Garden 04

HVP 02 Side Detail

Paz y mas...

Very nice! Man those are growing fast!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Bullethead21 View Post
    Very nice! Man those are growing fast!
    Thanks, Bullethead21, yeah they're growing fast and they really love the cool nights and hot days.

Paz y mas...

Wink

My Hunza Valley girls are starting to get into their own and three of the SAGE F2s [#s 1,3 & 5] are starting to do so, as well. The other two SAGE F2s are still lagging [2 & 4], but they're catching up. Took some pics of the girls to show their progress, I hope you enjoy my humble little girls and how they're doing. Some folks have asked me whether my HVP girls have some Sativa in them. They don't [I did some research], since they're 100% land race Indica. The reason some leaves look fatter than others is because the thinner leaves on the HVP are C. Indica and the ones with fatter leaves are C. Afghanica. Cannabis Afghanica leaves look similar to Indica plant leaves, but they are even wider [C. Afghanica is a subspecies of C. Indica]. Now the SAGE are a true Sativa/Indica hybrid.

HVP 01

HVP 02

HVP 03

HVP 04

HVP 05

SAGE 01

SAGE 03

SAGE 05

Paz y mas...

Wink

The SAGE girls that were not showing anything, suddenly started throwing pistils at the top [now I'm happy].

SAGE 02

SAGE 04

NO MORE PICS OR UPDATES UNTIL THEY'RE DONE

Paz y mas...

Ladys are looking really nice oax, cant wait to see that pak all bulked up. Love that cover tree, ill have to look into getting a few of my own like that, interesting leaf design.
    Lifes got me mad, but
    If i Had a Midget Id Be Glad

Wink

Thanks, vodoochild, the HVP's are the ones I'm looking forward to the most. That tree is called Vitex [agnus-castus] and is widely cultivated in warm, temperate and subtropical regions for its aromatic foliage and flowers. It grows to a height of 1-5 meters and requires full sun or partial shade along with well-drained soil. It's definitely an awesome cover plant and it attracts lots of bees and butterflies.

Paz y mas...