Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Male Plants

Default Male Plants

Yo everyone..

A buddy of mine has a male plant that he wants to throw away. Can it be used for hash? Thanks!

no, it cant be used for hash since it has no tricome growth. however, if you do come across a male plant and it is grown to full maturity and it does have tricome glands forming (which is possible), this bad boy should be used for a breeding project. the disadvantage to growing males is that usually they just produce pollen used for fertilizing female plants, and the pollen lasts for seasons. you can be male free for a long time and still come up with seeded bud. hope this helps.
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

Alright, thanks for the response Razz. As you can tell I don't know much about males ha.

If it is a mature male, with trichomes on it, then they can be collected for hash. Problem is that even the most potent male will have a very low density of trichomes per square inch, so the return would be so low that it would not be worth it. I agree with Razz that the best thing to do with trichomes on a male is use them as an indicator for potent breeding stock.
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Default trying to get some info..

Was just wondering if that buying the "legal buds" on like say http://www.internationaloddities.com Is actually what it say and if that bud is as good as it looks...?Cause im really interested in some of the stuff that i've discovered today and i would like to start buying over the net for my tobacco alternative. Any assistance on this subject is appreciated.

oh yeah, that bud is great, especially if you dont want to get high. i mean, wow, thats all i have to do is order it from a magazine? what a scam. the buds look good except for the fact that those aren't buds that you're thinking of. yet soooo many people order that crap thinking thats the real shit. let me break it down for you. IT'S A RIPOFF! dont waste your time or money.
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

Cool Hrm

so you're saying that it isn't good to buy Buds over the internet ...What about seeds or other shit that I've seen out there?

No 'legal' buds are worth snot.

For a while I know there were a couple Canadian Internet stores that sold real cannabis buds over the Internet, but I don't know if there are still some in buisness. There are many cannabis seed sellers on the Internet with real cannabis seeds.

As with any purchase on the Internet, ya take yer chances. Best you can do is research several, and ask people who has the real deal. Here is a nice site that will send you seeds:

http://rygegrej.dk/seeds-c-40.html
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

why did i waste my time answering this question. i should've known.
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

Default Hrm

Well Razz You really didnt give me to much info on the whole deal,you was being more of a smartass than anything....But thanks for the response...Like i said,I'm new to this shit and was wanting to get a little bit of information on it all and Yukon done that...Thanks!...