Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bubble now machine

Default Bubble now machine

Ok we'll I pulled the trigger and order the bubble now machine as my hand and drill mixing technic sucks have never been able to achieve bubbly hash never the less full melt. That being said I know my product is very good quality very crystal buds and trim, I don't use the bud on the trim no fan leaves.
    Now that my bubble now machine comes in what time should I be mix it for also if the trim is trimmed fine should I run it less or more thanks?

do a short run of a couple mins to get the best quality...then run the bag again for 15 mins to collect the rest...my 2cents

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    do a short run of a couple mins to get the best quality...then run the bag again for 15 mins to collect the rest...my 2cents
    Thanks 777 for your reply when you say short run what do you think 6 or 10 min?

A decent short run would be 3-6 minutes. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

what gs said... i do up to 5 mins... blessings

Thanks I will post my bubble hash run when I get my bubble machine waiting for USPS to deliver it once I get it ill be going 3 runs each of the runs will hold 8 oz of fresh frozen trim and let hope for the best

Hello everybody sorry its been a few days that haven't posted the reason is that he shipped it USPS and it took almost 10 days to get to me and to my surprise the box came in today I saw the box and I found it to be too big for it to be the bubble now machine when I opened to my surprise it was the tall bubble now machine xl I was like holy shit wtf ok great now what?
    I only have 5 gallon bags also how many gr can I put in the bag that goes int he machine and also how many mins in this monster machine thanks everyone

When using buds, should I leave them whole or grind them up when using the Bubble now

Well i leave the buds in smaller size.. not huge cola's.. popcorn size is fine.. you can always go over it and re run it after breaking up the herb smaller after you've done your first run as to not sacrifice your quality.
    Now question.. did we ship you the wrong unit? ie did you pay for a 5 gallon but get a 20gallon?
    would love to know .. thanks and look foreward to seeing your final product..
    remember the bubblebags can only offer you PURITY. ie the quality is up to the grower.

peace
    Bubble man

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleman View Post
    Well i leave the buds in smaller size.. not huge cola's.. popcorn size is fine.. you can always go over it and re run it after breaking up the herb smaller after you've done your first run as to not sacrifice your quality.
    Now question.. did we ship you the wrong unit? ie did you pay for a 5 gallon but get a 20gallon?
    would love to know .. thanks and look foreward to seeing your final product..
    remember the bubblebags can only offer you PURITY. ie the quality is up to the grower.

peace
    Bubble man
    Thanks bubbleman for taking time to reply it was you per say it was one of your distributior has a problem with them shipping first it took almost a couple of weeks and than they send the wrong one I paid for the smaller size when I contact them to say they send me the more expensive they told if I can make it work than leave in exchange for the hassle I said ok.
    Now I ran my trim last night 5 min and this was my results what do you guys think
    Also why does my hash sometime still lite when I burn it it stays on with fire almost smell like gasoline
    Attached Images Attached Images