here is what i use hte most and what could fit the table some dif stuff

the table as a whole the bongs from left to rigth is a home made one we smoke hash on nice shape for that
then a custom merlin bong 7 mm thick ,a bushmaster cyclone ,a custom ,then a lux from dna genetics shop in amsterdam with cut logo very nice and perculator ,then a roor 5 mm ice master custom made with cut edge logo and difuser and platinium gilded cone , then a home made one for reserve hehe

some dif pappers clear and normal

bongs and bubblers

more bongs and bubblers the two look alike dif collors clear and blue bublers are from bushmaster

and one of my treasure box normaly used for traveling with my volcano but now full of the stuff i smoke these days

some chilums and the new volcano digit

some ligthers from amsterdam what i picked up during the week hehe and some ligther leashes hehe love those things filtertips and papers

cones and glas pipes dif sizes the bigger one is 20 cm long and 5 mm thick pyrex from inferno can be used for a hammer hehe and my small sebsi pibe hehe its allways nice to smoke the hash true the same plant it is made of
and to the left is a steam roller

and a bubbler from molino one from wildfire and a small one for my neckless hehe and a jar of dry sieve

and then i have my tent with my volcano that i use like ones a month for when i wanna get totally wasted fill the chamber with nice bubbel into i just use the pads ment for oil and sit in there for like 25 minutes hehe i promise i get stoned