Thread: storing frozen trim

Default storing frozen trim

Hello bubble audience,

I have already been getting the hang of making some decent bubble hash, but ive been saving up for a bigger run and have some questions on storing my frozen trim. well first of all how long can you store trim in a freezer? Is it even possible for trim to go bad in a freezer, and if not does the storage time in the freezer matter? This is my first thread and would appreciate any feedback. Im just getting anxious and a little paranoid storing my trim in the freezer for so long.

good timez,

Tyz

You can store your trim in the freezer as long as you like.. the resin will still come out as it should ( depending on the quality of the resin)
    The freezer will not take quality away.. so what ever is there will remain there until you extract it.
    Feel free to KIK me ( free smart phone app to text each other without giving our actual numbers away.. my kik is BCBUBBLEMAN)

good luck

peace
    Bubble man

Default Thanks

Thanks for the response, and the Kik info. I will be asking you more questions via KiK in the future. My user name is 42zorro. I will also post my first big run, which will be in a few weeks. I'll probably start a new thread for it too.

good timez,

Tyz

Right on dude.. look foreward to it.

Peace
    Bubble man

I like to trim fresh, flash freeze with lots of surface area for 10-12 hours, then bag and freeze for an additional 24-48. Been getting an amazing, terpene rich, dabable extract!!

Like bubbleman said, the freezer is a great, chill location for your sugar to hang out...

Bless up