Thread: Arizer Solo for hash?

Hybrid View

Thanks Bubbleman,
    I'm REALLY happy you responded. I'll give the hash and pot "salad" a try in my Solo after I test it in my glass pipe. If I'm going to be as pleased with the bubble as I'm expecting, I'll order a trippy stix at some point as well.

I had a great conversation with Rachel when I placed my order for some buckets, pipe screens and a tightvac mini. She was very helpful. I'd like to thank you and your team for such professional customer service.

I'll keep you posted on my first taste. Also, I will post more questions as I keep up with my new favorite hobby. I was wondering what the best way to break up the wet hash. Is a credit card the best way or should I use a knife? I read some one's post that they used a microplane - is that too rough?

Thanks,

Curious Bones

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousBones View Post
    was wondering what the best way to break up the wet hash. Is a credit card the best way or should I use a knife? I read some one's post that they used a microplane - is that too rough?

Thanks,

Curious Bones
    You may have already found it, but I've read some good discussions on this in the Techniques forum... personally I use a metal spoon to scrape it apart, then finish with a credit card. For me, half the technique is breaking the paddies apart at *just* the right moment. Too early and it clumps together, and too late it gets hard to chop without damaging it.

People say that using a knife can damage the tricomes, so I avoid that. I don't know enough about the microplaning technique to comment on it.