Thread: Arizer Solo for hash?

Threaded View

Default Arizer Solo for hash?

I bought the Arizer Solo vaporizer last year to enjoy my bud harvest and I love the thing. In fact, although I saved all my trim and still have some left overs, I never got around to making any bubble, because it was just so easy to use. But now, my stash is getting older and I figure I'm better off to salvage the best of it by processing it with my bags.

After having a 1 gallon 8 bag set for over 2 years, I finally made my first run this past weekend. I was intimidated to try it, but in fact, once I'd finished I loved the process. I'm just waiting for it to dry before I taste it. I'll just use my glass pipe first, to see if I actually achieved some bubble, but, if there is any chance of using the Solo for it I'll be grateful if anyone can give me some hints.

I was looking at the bubblebag.com site last week (looking for proper buckets for the 1 gallon kit), and I noticed that they sell the Arizer Solo. I have read that bubble man only sells products the he personally endorses on the site, so, I assume that there must be a way to smoke bubble hash in it.

Of course, there was a little blurb from bubble man about the new trippy stix vape. Is this a superior vape for hash?

Thanks for your help everyone. I'm looking forward to trying the fruits of my labour in a few more days.

Peace,

Curious Bones
    Last edited by CuriousBones; 01-07-2013 at 03:00 AM. Reason: typo in the title