Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: from moldy buds to hash

and once again i see if i read a lil further up you suggest a second and a third running of the molded bud awesome ive dot at least a QP if not a lil more to run with tomorrow then so im thinking that 30 pounds is probablly not going to be enough and im going to need one or 2 more bags ill post pics of what i came out with after im done hopefully its as good as yours and good to smoke because for the most part the bud if you smoke it tastes wonderful orangey taste but then u get that one that makes you about wanna cough up a lung lol well thanx guys its looking like bubble hash tomorrow

Good luck billy, look forward to the pics of the run in all its stages and I hope it turns out well...

Also, not to criticize but your message may be easier to understand if you put it in sentence/paragraph form. Just space it out a bit, don't make it perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Concentrated View Post
    Good luck billy, look forward to the pics of the run in all its stages and I hope it turns out well...

Also, not to criticize but your message may be easier to understand if you put it in sentence/paragraph form. Just space it out a bit, don't make it perfect.
    I did not even bother reading it if they don't care enough to make it readable. That is ridiculous shit right there, how many paragraphs can I type without using punctuation!?

or how about this i just refuse to conform to your Proper english BS but i will

however double space if that makes it any easier

Quote Originally Posted by Concentrated View Post

ya i didnt take any pics of the actual process im some what of a rookie at it

and i ran it twice the first time was the biggest amount ive ever pulled ever

havent weighed it but id bet it's at least 10 grams maybe 14

if i didnt tell ya that it was molded i bet you woulda never geussed by the

taste tastes just as funky as it used to smell ill take a quick picture of what

i got out of about 3/8 of a pound was a lil dissapointing but its definatelly

better than any other id run of trim leaves n popcorn buds i'm glad most of

you all were more than willing to be helpful well most of you theres always

10% though brb gonna take a quick snap shot of it well heres urls to it cant

figure out how to post the pics on here

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/galler...imageuser=3387

so heres the other we the camera doesnt do it any justice on both plates

everythings in like quarter to half gram chunks wouldnt hurt to break it up

some more so heres the url for that one too

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/galler...imageuser=3387

one thing id do differentaslly is ig grind the weed up in a grinder first

because i noticed a fair amount of still sticky budds we ran it twice and

went to run it a third and beings the 2nd round was so weak i wasnt into

doing this all over again cleaning n spooning bags lol enoughs a enough the

bigger plates got the most and it in fact is the lower 3 the other is what i

got out of the higher bags i typically dont keep anything above the 5th bag

so on the smaller plate is the higher bags and really the better smkoing

stuff seems anyways but then the other stuf isnt really dried enough when

its all dry ill give ya all a final weigh in from like i sadi about 3/8 of a pound

and you'd never guess it was molded mine tastes just like any of the other

hash ive made even got some full melt thank you everyone really saved

my butt luckfully this will be the only time i got to do this but ya deffinatelly

the way to go over BHO bubble hands down much safer and not chemical

aftertaste

quick update the las vegas medical marijuana clubs having a lil cup and im going to enter the hash i made the very bottom bag wasnt that great but the 3 on top of it were almost flawless i hope i have enough i told her i only had a gram n a half maybe 2 grams we'll see be kool anyways maybe finally get to know some people and get some repect round this city lol like i command it cukoo

rockin FMB, i ran across a few elbows of moldy buds from a while back.. iv been putting off doin this process but cant wait to get a run in with the moldy buds

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleman View Post
    wow was it just me or did you guys not see the insane clown face in the last pile of wet bubble.
    let me rotate it a little for you and crop it from the rest of the picture, i think you will see it more clearly...

Cool thread fmb. almost felt like i was right there with you guys whipping it up.

good fun, video's next time i hope...

Peace
    Bubble man
    Hahaahaha! I see it perfectly. I also noticed a body worlds book in one of those pictures! That place is awesome. Thanks for sharing these pictures.