Thread: How long has this been going on?

Default How long has this been going on?

I love my hashish, but I had never heard of bubblebags, ice water extraction etc etc until today. I've just spent all day on the net reading about it and I can't wait to give it a try!!!

I am about 2 weeks away from indoor harvest of Hindu Kush/Medijuana cross. Every other crop I do a White Widow/Medijuana cross.

I crossed the strains myself (original seed from Amsterdam Seed Company), so when growing from seeds each plant is different. However, as I used good genetics to start with each plant has something to recommend it and the plants will generally take on more of the characteristics of one of its parents than the other. Of the 8 I have in at the moment 2 are dead ringers for the Kush and 2 are soooo Medijuana.... Anyway, the quality of the bud is never less than very, very good but is usually excellent. Ditto for the trim.

(I am thinking, with trepidation (see below), of crossing some Cheese/Medijuana I bred myself into a few of the more desirable females from my current genetics in the next couple of grows. A friend swears the best smoko he's ever had is a Hindu Kush/Cheese cross one of his associates grows).

In case you're wondering why I don't grow the Cheese/Medi strain, it's because every attempt by myself and friends to grow this cross strain has yielded male plants only. This is extremely odd, as I crossed the Medijuana into other strains during the same grow and I've never had a problem with them. Perhaps someone can tell me how 3 female Cheese pollenated by a male Medijuana can yield thousands of seeds that only have the Y chromosone? I'm not kidding: 26 seedlings-26 males....

I am anticipating about 8-10oz of super clean, super ripe bud which I intend to keep for smoko, several oz's of fan leaf that will end up in the bin (I'm yet to be convinced that it is worth the effort of making butter with fan leaf) and around 4oz of trim and popcorn bud. I made butter with some of the trim and popcorn from my last harvest for the very first time with good results but this time I'm going for the ICE WAX!!!

So, all I have to do now is buy the bubble bags (any advice would be appreciated) and wait for pickin' time. I will be back in a couple of weeks with a report.... wish me luck
    Last edited by Afghancamel; 03-12-2013 at 05:52 AM. Reason: I want this post deleted. It seems my posts get over-run by spam or something in some asian language.

Did you give it a try yet? how was your experience

Heard about it a long time ago myself...probably 6 years maybe? And thats only when I heard about it probably much longer