Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why I'm not smarter than a meterologist

Default Why I'm not smarter than a meterologist

Being an outdoor gardener around this time of year...we, at least I, become mini meterologists...the dude on tv says....light chance of rain tommorow...BAH HUMBUG I say...

so maybe I shoulda taken the plants the day before, but I figured a cpl more days wouldn't hurt...there was no wind...no clouds...sun shining...dude on tv is tripping....

spend a full day hanging with good friends celebrating a birthday...smoking fine hash...babysitting plants....is it me or is it getting windy and cold....hey where'd the stars go....

long day...been up since 8am...smoked a lotta hash...got home...drank some canna milk...ready for the ride to bed.....or am I...................................

smoking a ciggeratte(yea yea I know I know)chatting with a bud on fmb chat...when what does my ear hear? yeap...not only rain...but RAIN....I keep chatting I guess blocking out what i didn't want to hear...takes about 5 minutes...HOLY MOLY....i gotta get these plants....put on my CAL house shoes...and my big lawpers....and brave it out....first I gotta remove those (&*#)(*^(&^@#$ stakes...which is harder than it sounds in the rain, and in the dark, oh and 4 oz of very strong canna milk...kids don't try this at home...

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

so by this time I've managed to remove all the stakes from one plant...and am 100% wet...soaked...like i took a shower in my clothes...run inside...shake the plant....grab a hanger and hang her(hehhehehe)....oh no...mud all over the floor...good job genius...stop everything...bust out mop...scrub floors...play with dog...smoke another ciggeratte...smoke some hash...scrub more...anything...rather than go back out there....

who's kidding who....i schlepped right back out there....but this time...TURNED ON THE OUTSIDE LIGHT....maybe i should change the thread to i'm a moron....removing stakes with light in rain is suprisingly easy....this baby's going down with no problems...slip....splat....now not only am I sopping wet...i'm a mudball too....oh well guess I'm going around the long way to the garage....grab a hanger and hang her(hehehehehe everytime man that cracks me up)....2 down 2 to go...

well its real late now....i've been up now offically 18 hours on 5 hours of sleep...stay tuned for pics and more tommorow....

Wow...what an adventure.....cant wait to see pics of the mud...err..umm..plants I mean...LOL!

Way to be a warrior in times of trouble to save the queen!! Good Job!