Thread: How to break up bud for bubble extract?

Default How to break up bud for bubble extract?

Suggestions for how to process the bud before going into the water?
    Last edited by Gunky; 04-14-2013 at 04:07 PM.

From what I've researched, the best purest hash will come from fresh off the plant frozen for like 24 hours or whatever. No processing. Just pick the buds off the stem and freeze

Gunky thanks for asking this, I've researched a little and find what Tbot says is the common answer. Mine is dried, frozen, then placed into ice water. I cannot beleive Peeps don't break them into smaller peices somehow. I don't put anything in any larger than lets say a thumb or half thumb sized nugget. I still wonder if i'm getting all the resin out by doing it that way. Maybe @Bubbleman can help us..DD
    There are always two people in every picture. The photographer and the viewer. ~Ansel Adams

here is a video we did recently on a fresh frozen batch.. you can see all we did was cut them down to al ittle larger than popcorn chunks and then ran them.> FRESH right off the stalk. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk9B...WaJGw4nft7Sn7g

Hope that helps

Peace
    Bubble man

here is a video we did recently on a fresh frozen batch.. you can see all we did was cut them down to al ittle larger than popcorn chunks and then ran them.> FRESH right off the stalk. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk9B...WaJGw4nft7Sn7g

Hope that helps

Peace
    Bubble man

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleman View Post
    ...Hope that helps

Peace
    Bubble man
    helps me Sir, many thanks DD
    There are always two people in every picture. The photographer and the viewer. ~Ansel Adams