Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 90u 45u

1.JPG2.JPG
    ^45u Holy grail Kush ^ 90u dj short blueberry
    @fullmeltdabber i put it through a strainer dont really believe in microplane
    Sorry it took so long guys been super busy as of late since its summer time once again in Nor Cal much luv

good god man!!! you take all the time you need comin with pics like that lol. have a good summer and when you get time for more pics i will be here to drool, peace.

photo(1).JPG photo.JPG Can you say OhhhhGeee? I can.

ooooo weeeeee! that is some fire! hit me up if you come down my way
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

@kushkommander where you located buddy? I think ive seen you floatin around on instagram

@dfa well my friend like anything I would say that I am lucky enough to grow some really high quailty product. Id say its 85% material and 15% technique what I have learned over the years is to have the best bubble you must start with the best product plain and simple. Im not just talking about running nugs bc i never do that i feel like its a waste if you grow your plants to there full potential the leaf off of them will be beyond good enough to make full melt. I have been doing this for about the past 10 or 11 years now and have ran somewhere around 2000 batches of bubble. I do know a few tricks but like anything that will come with experience. I give all my props to bubbleman himself because without him the world would not be the same.

agreed about bubbleman. i feel we all owe him alot. my question is what exactly are you sifting/drying on to make it that texture?

I put it through a stainless strainer let dry fully the cure in a uv sensitive jar

Quote Originally Posted by 707danksmoker View Post
    I put it through a stainless strainer let dry fully the cure in a uv sensitive jar
    so are you drying on cardboard like bman?

Yes cardboard for sure try to find stuff with the least amount of fibers