Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Bubble bowl design...

I'm gonna say the same as Kman-I love extract slides with that style of push. Having used both the Roor bubble bowl as well as Illadelph and Blade extract slides with the extract push I really prefer the greater restriction of that push. If you don't like glo rods, you could use a hakko or a beeline also I imagine to get the full melt bubblin. I would take a look at the Illadelph design as far as what works well-bent neck with a deep push that is in fact a second piece of glass welded in so no product winds up running through the holes around the crown of the push.

Ive seen an extract bowl that had three holes as opposed to the normal one, and they were positioned around the sides of the bowl well below the screen notch. cant remember who made it, but it worked great imho, no flame can shoot down the stem, and the screen was easily accessable and visible. someone mentioned a similar bowl higher up, and i know it could be hit with lighter, maybe a design to consider if this is still goin on... i know the threads old...
    Last edited by eastghost; 12-13-2008 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmanmozz View Post
    hhmmm mozz makes note to self, must put more money in paypal, fuck, aussie dollar lowest in 20 year, beauty. hhmmm means gotta deposit more.
    im sorry man

all love the mighty $

Quote Originally Posted by Kman View Post
    Whats up Bubbleman I have to show you this bowl I got from Higher End about 3 weeks ago. I've used many different bowls from Roor, Slinger, etc. over the years and although this bowl aint pretty, it beats them all hands down IMO...well when it comes to the meltiest bubbs anyways. I have smoked some VERY melty hash with it over the past couple of weeks and I havnt had a single problem with it! such as hash melting around the edge of the screen and flames going down your bowl, which happens sometimes with Roor bowls if you dont put 2 or 3 screens in it. With this bowl only one screen is needed each time, no problem. Its to bad I dont have any MFCD left to take some pics. But I managed to scrape a bowl together from my spoons that were sitting in the freezer. No clear domes but this hit puddled instantly...Its kind of hard to tell from my photos cuz I have a crappy camera.
    Looks like the R1 Concentrate Bowl!! All you need is a .009 Mesh Ti-Screen and you are in Hash Smoking Heaven.

Aqua Lab Tech

I like the angle to make it level.. but that's only as good as the angle of the stem. I like the bubble one (might suit you also). I like the tabs that hold the screens so they don't pop out. The rest is all function. I'm a function over fashion guy.. I don't care what it looks like if it don't work. So, your field testing is the biggest input. Figure out what one works the best and they can make it 'look' like anything.

I use to do QA for a robotics company.. I'm all about testing and feed back.

Good stuff!