Thread: Available saxo...

Default Available saxo...

Saxophire, by Phire glass. Natural peculation with 18 mm mouthpiece joint and 18 mm slide joint. Include tubes, stock slide, mouthpiece, and geometrical oil slide from a local artist here in charleston.
    Attached Images Attached Images

how much?

180 with slide shipped

specs? height? glass thickness? comes with both bowls? any chance you could lower it. i mean for gods sake its stemless!

lol why would it be cheap cuz its a stemless lol.. i have a couple stemless peices that were more expensive than some of my other tubes lol.

You're doing an awful lot of complaining about pricing-if you don't like the price don't buy it. Both the items I've seen have had reasonable pricing, and one of the two was downright low compared to prices I have seen on many directly comparable pieces.

BTW some of the most expensive pipes on the market are super heady natural perc pieces

Quote Originally Posted by alteredreality View Post
    You're doing an awful lot of complaining about pricing-if you don't like the price don't buy it. Both the items I've seen have had reasonable pricing, and one of the two was downright low compared to prices I have seen on many directly comparable pieces.

BTW some of the most expensive pipes on the market are super heady natural perc pieces
    your right. apologies all around idk diffused hits are the shit and this piece is pretty basic. possibly i could get this answered(specs? height? glass thickness? comes with both bowls?)

the tube itself is 18 inches...the mouthpiece attatchment is 6.t, the total hieght is bout 2 feet, 5 mm glass, anything else?