Thread: tokinwhtguy *nooob* grow log advice welcomed

Threaded View

Default tokinwhtguy *nooob* grow log advice welcomed

so i have 7 plants that i started in late april-early may but my area had rain trough all of june i am new to growing plants i have had a few successful plants but i never had multiples and the ones i grew were all males

for soil i have been using a mixture of aged compost, cow manure and miracle grow potting soil its the same mix i use for all my tomatoes and peppers it seems to be working so far but like i said im an amatuer

but ill get to the pictures because i know thats really what people want to see

number 1 grew very top heavy so i had to make a little prop for it to stand... it was doing fine now theres a few little brown spots on it but overall i think its doing ok?

number 2 i had in a very nice spot a few hundred feet from my porch and it was doing great.... until bugs got it i got to it before they got all of it but its not looking so good

number 3 i think looks pretty good

number 4 looks pretty niiice also id say?

number 5 is still fairly young i started this one at the beginning of june

number 6 also was started late i started her about 3 weeks ago

number 7 is the last one this is the troubled one.... she was doing excellent then the wind knocked over the pot and it started growing sideways so i tipped it back over and made a little prop so it wouldnt be stressed and then the wind got it again and snapped the stem so i buried it down further and it seemed to be doing ok but now its droopy
    Last edited by tokinwhtguy; 07-06-2009 at 10:30 PM.