well gonna start in 99/00, its realy the year i first bought my FIRST HEAD PIECE. The piece was a fish themed bubbler with octopus, school of fish as well as a large angel fish> the asking price back in 99 was 2500. at the time that was about 4200 cad. I thought it was ridiculous. but as i hung out with marcel a little more, and realized what a true artist he was, i realized i couldnt lose with this piece. SO i bought it. and i've had it in my collection ever since.

That same year i bought the number three piece in the series. That one above was 1 in the series, and marcel gave away the second, to be raffled off at weed a celebration down in washington back in 99.
FUnny thing about this piece, i brought it to amstesdam for the cup that year, and it was last minute and already a few days into the five day event, but i managed to get her entered into the cup, and with only three days worth of votes, it won 3rd price. I gave the medal to marcel cause it was realy his labour of love. all i did was bring the piece.

NOw marcel was into the band phish as was, I got to be with him at his first show in 9/9/99 in vancouver, and it was awesome. TOtaly inspired marcel as well as his gorge shows , to bust the new years phish piece. THis was an insane 10k piece that he brought to the new years show in florida on the seminole indian reservation> He partied for two days with that piece at the show,passing it to hundreds of people> After the show was done, he cleaned it and brought it up to me, cause he wanted it to hang up here for a bit> So he left the piece with me for aobut two months. thank you marcel.

anyway i will get some newer pics up in a few days. just wanted to start a thread with my glass and this seemed like a good place to start

Peace
Bubble man