I didnt know where to post this so i posted it here.The original story was on the beware/seller list we traded and phu nam said he had receieved the bubbler broken also never sent me his half of the trade in the first place (said he didnt have tracking when tracking is free) he was bullshitting saying he had shipped his part of the trade even tho he never did. i sent this out on august 18th and he never posted pictures just said the mouthpiece snapped off 3 days after he received the package. heres some pictures that make me believe that he did infact receive it in perfect condition, used it, cleaned it, and then intentionally broke it when i asked him to ship it back. I know im not personally going to get anything out of this post but i wanted other users to realize that Phu_nam is unlegit and to use caution on any transaction threw any website. It sucks that people like this are ruining the reputation of this forum.

k

This is a picture to show the water was still in it when i received it that also makes me believe it was used because i sent it out the 18th and it didnt have any water in it... i dont know why anyone would wash broken glass?

This is a bag of shattered glass that i received. I dont believe that the bubbler would have 'shattered' inside the bubble wrap. It makes me think that it was intentionally broken on a hard surface or object hit it etc. after it was unwrapped!!!!

There is a cracks all the way inside and around the whole bubbler

cracks spiral all the way up to the port like 5 or 6 total cracks throughout the main body of the bubbler.

PS if anyone else has had a bad experience with Phu_nam feel free to post. thank you