alright so i been making bubble here and there whenever i get the chance for the past year or two. usually when i save up enough shake, and as of the past 6 months, whenever i have a harvest.

my first question is how much WET weight can you put in a 1gallon bubble bag??
i know its 56g dry, so can you do 224g wet??
reason being is yesterday i threw in 100g of wet frozen chemdawg trim and was wondering if it was too much or not enough.

also, because in my previous experiences i did not run all 8 bags, because in the 1gal i would seem to barely get anything in each bag cuz its so spread out. this time i only used the 220, 160, 73, and 25. so i got 2 grades of bomb bubble! looks like about .6 or .7 each when dry. i dont think i will mind doing this until i can upgrade to a 5 or 20 gallon kit. right now my trim from my single 600w light isnt really giving me enough to play around.

also i made it last night and smoked some this morning? i chopped it up really fine and it seemed to have dried really fast this time. very tasty and potent. im definitely not gonna press it but im afraid its all gonna be smoked up by the time its REALLY dry

thanks FMB crew!