Thread: Bubblehash FAQ

Threaded View

Talking

I am loving this site man I ran my first run the other night with a 5 gallon bucket full of various grades of trim.
    I unfortunately only had the 1 gallon 8 bag kit and improvised by using 40 lbs of ice and my max cold igloo cooler haha I am not sure if this is wise and unfortunately hadn't discovered these forums and the other weed forums were useless in answering my plea for if that would work. I am still waiting to be completely dry how do you know does it just crumble? It's in small lil chunks that i cut and layed out on the cardboard. Bubbleman kick ass bro I can't wait to get the bubble now and upgrade to the 5 gal bags. I want my weed to hurry up and dry and use some quality dry nuggets to run thru there haha couldn't help myself had to sample the hash and am blown away!

I mean I thought I knew everything about yah know weed and of course there was hash but after finding these forums I am just blown away at the possibilities...

Sorry for the ramble....you've opened my eyes brother and can't wait to dedicate future plants to all hash muhahaha!

Oh yeah, I'm letting the cooler just sit there because there was still a fair amount of ice and don't know if glands may be all in that shit so I am going to run it thru whenever that melts prolly like a fucking week with this damn max cold cooler!
    Last edited by Lovin2Melt; 05-19-2008 at 02:40 AM.