Thread: problem with "noname" bags

Threaded View

Default problem with "noname" bags

Hi there!

A few buddies as well as myself have been looking at getting your 8 bag kit for a few weeks now, and before i order the set, i wanted to ask about a problem we have been having with "Da Nose" bags. My buddy tried to buy your bags at a local hydro store, but every shop ive been in only carries "no name brand" bags

I was wondering if anyone has used "Da Nose" bags before or at least knows the mesh sizes for their bags (3 bag kit). They seems to have a problem with producing low quality product, and low quantity as well. (i know not to expect much quantity from bubble bags, but i know extracting the same amount of shake with butane produces a higher quantity, which should be impossible due to the hash having various types of plant matter and dust in it)

im kind of thinking they they have messed up on the mesh sizes, as my friend has experimented with his quite alot.

for example, he has tried mixing by hand with a wood spoon for 10 minutes, mixing with a cake mixer for 10 minutes on low, and on high, mixing with a drill on low for 10 minutes, and finally as a last ditch effort, mixing with a cake mixer, on low for 3 minutes.

unfortunatly, no matter what he tried, the end product was no where close to some of the full melt pics ive seen on your site, not that i expected full melt bubble with only a 3 bag kit, but it barley bubbles at all, just a little surface bubbling that you can barley see - keeping in mind, that this is still really good hash, just not really bubble

the only thing that mixng less seemed to do was to decrease the quantity of product produced, never increasing the quality.

their bags are pretty cheaply made as well, with cheap feeling vinyl screens, and the seems started to fall apart after only 3 uses, which probably also contributes to the lack of quality and quantity, but even the first time they were used, when the seems were still in tact, the problems were still there

so yeah, if anyone has any insight into the mesh sizes, or any other reason why "Da Nose" bags seem to be crappy i would appreciate it, and i look forward to getting my own set of the real deal bubble man 8 bag kit

oh, and the quality of product we have tried has always been very good - strains such as hempstar, skywalker, S.A.G.E, GOD, White Rhino, Krishna, Diesel (various types), ect, ect, ect

also, one more question, something didnt make sense to me while i was browsing your forums. you seems to suggest that shake will yeild the same percentages as bud?

you say 5-10% yeild for shake or for bud, but in my experience with other methods of extraction (ie. butane), shake has always produced 5-10% yeild, but bud has always been 5-20% yeild (all depending on quality of course)... im wondering if it is because you suggest not breaking up the buds at all? im wondering if breaking them up lightly with your hands would increase yeild

thanks
    Clown
    Last edited by wicked_clown; 06-16-2008 at 07:43 PM. Reason: more info