You guys seem like a helpful crew and after hours of research and searching I still have a few questions. I have a slight dilemma, I am wanting to grow outdoors this summer for the first time but need to leave for university around September 3 or so.. I am able to possibly come back once or twice after that if absolutely necessary but it would be mch easier to have a crop done and harvested before late august. *This has led me to believe that autoflowering strains may be the solution to my problem. I haven't seen many posts or grow journals on successful autoflowering outdoor grows but am sure that it is possible and probably the key to my delimma.*
Here's my logistics:
I live in the lower part of Michigan that tends to get alot of sunlight and decent amount of natural rain
I am planning on growing 8-10 plants
I will be using fertilizer and nutes but am not sure which ones yet due to not knowing which strain
Can check plants daily and water as often as needed
Can afford most any outdoor grow setup but would like to spend the least amount required.*

My questions:*
Do autoflowering strains grow well outdoors? Most journals I've seen have been indoors

Any recomendation on strains based on my logistics?*
As of now I am looking at "easyryder" which is a lowryder #2 x ak47 cross - from attitude seedbank - would this be a good choice?

What would be the best time to plant if I'd like the harvest to be mid or early august and is that timeframe possible?*

Do fertilizer requirements change at all with autoflowering strains?

Any difference in potting materials?*

Any rough estimate on dry yield per plant assuming 8-10 hours of direct light and proper nutes?*

Any other tips or links would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks again
Calp