Quote Originally Posted by LuketheSifter View Post
Hey why dont you just Bring back the glass market? NO

You guys act like im such an asshole for asking for the market back but if you havent noticed...the website is pretty much abandoned by all the other people...who like me came here SPECIFICALLY for the glass markettt... LMAO flopped? I think not. Abandoned by the glass only crowd perhaps, no huge loss. You being an asshole?... yet to be determined, lol.

Dont get me wrong i love bubblehash and everything....But your website is obviously flopping now without the market to fuel people coming back... Its not flopping.

"o0o00 this is a site for hash, the market was just a bonus" Yes, it is, and it was

Well congrats because you had a flourishing forum with tons of people and new members....and now its a ghost town in here... Its still a flourishing forum, and new members join daily regardless of your faulty perceptions. No its not a ghost town, but if you feel that way..... shoo fly.....

so good job sticking by the hash...but your website is shot now... LMAO, no its not

RIP FMB you will be missed.... By you maybe, the rest of us who use and appreciate this site feel differently... shoo fly....

and if you try to sayyy o0o0o well Fullmeltglass has glass...well i got news for you buddy...Fullmeltglass hasnt been updated in months...

and i had hopes for that website too...

all down the drain...

But i guess i was tricked into thinking it would return....
Nobody (admins or moderators) ever said the glass market would return.