Hey there everybody,

I'm still pretty new at bubble hash. The past month or so I've been making it 3 or 4 days a week, and I've definitely learned a lot. My bags are a friends that are amongst some of the most abused bubble bags I've seen yet. They're some knock-off brand that have smooth plastic insides that dry-rot like a tent when stored wet. Someone did not take very good care of these bags haha.
I've been getting good results but I did a side by side comparison with my buddy's Bubbleman bags and he got 1/3rd more bubble than I did off the same amount of the same strain! As I write this I'm waiting on that same buddy to bring me the Bubblelator with the 8 bags that came in the mail today!!! Yeah! So hopefully I can post some nice pics tonight.

Ok I've ranted. My question is this: Does bubble hash undergo dehydration synthesis in the same way as buds when you dry and cure it? If you cure longer does the hash increase in potency? My guess is yes. Also, does pressing destroy the meltiness of good bubble? Also, I know most people here advocate cardboard to dry wet bubble on, but does anyone think it may be sucking essential oils as well?
Also, I've read Bubbleman's thread on pressing hash and have done it a few times to his exact specifications. My product sometimes ends up softer than I expect it to be, but still works great for medicating. Should I be curing it differently? I'm starting with fully dry bubble hash... Right now after pressing I'll throw it in my upright freezer over night, then pull it out and let it breath in the air for a couple hours, then put it back in and repeat. I'm not really seeing a difference though.. what am I doing wrong?

Sorry for all my random questions.. I've learned a great deal from this site you guys rock!