Thread: Hash water turned purple... So sticky you cant touch it

Threaded View

Talking Hash water turned purple... So sticky you cant touch it

I made some bubble hash out of some of my homegrown Juicy Fruit. The leaf is purple and green, and my resulting water was purple and smelled exactly like berry juice.

So I mixed in a 160u bag for 20mins with a plastic spoon and poured the water thru my 110, 73, and 45 bag.

The 110, and 73 were really bubbly and darkish black colored when it dried, but the 45 bag is another story.

For starters, the white looking goo in the 45 bag was so sticky I needed to use an oil pin to scrape it off the card. After letting it dry out for a week, it turned a light golden color and looked really oily. I picked it up and it immediately stuck to my fingers so badly that I had to use the oil pin to scrape it off my finger tips. So after sitting there figuring out how the hell im gonna smoke this, I decided to use my oil pin to "dip" it into the glob. So I heated up the coil on the pin to avoid direct contact with the goop and it started to bubble and drip into the bowl. After I took the toke, there was literally no ash left behind on my flat faced star screen in my bong.

After having dealt with such a sticky product after extraction I decided to eliminate the 73 micron bag so that my final yield would be higher. Thru eliminating my 73 bag, I have maintained a 45u full melt product that bubbles down to nothing and maintains a really hashy fruity taste that coats your mouth and makes your tongue water.

I used to use a 5 bag system but have decided to only work in a 160 bag and filter thru 110, and 45. The contents of the 110 bag are half melt which is good for giving away to friends

For some reason I really don't like using the 220 then 160 micron bag to mix, It sends too much material around in the 160 bag for my liking. Sometimes I cant help but feel that the green 160 sludge actually catches a lot of heads so my theory is to eliminate the settling of green matter and allow extra fine filtration thru the bags not the sludge. I found that my yields sucked and so did the quality before I switched to mixing in a 160u bag alone.

Let me know what you think about this technique.
    MiKron
    Attached Images Attached Images