Quote Originally Posted by YukonBikerGuy View Post
Its like this here.......

solvents = bad
hash = good

FMCD with work on any of the titanium style devices for concentrates, and will leave a little debris on the pad. The less melty the hash, the more mess of charred hash it leaves behind. In reality, these devices are designed for solvent extracted concentrates though.

Isopropyl alcohol is a very poisonous substance, and most folks who use it do not get all the alcohol out of thier final concentrate. Even 99.6% Iso has 0.4% water and other substances in it, usually things like a very small amount of mercury and/or arsnenic to make it unpalatable for human consumption. Rummy winos drink Iso anyway and it makes them go blind. Most people cant get 99.6%, and settle for 91%, mer. Thats 9% water and 'stuff'. That ends up in the product. Mer.

Rosin is an alternative that may work better with TI devices than hash itself, but would still be leaving debris on the pad, due to the nature of the stuff.

Hope that helps illuminate things a bit for you.

YBG

I Can honestly say that when you claim .4% or 9% of distilled water in isoprophyl is also mercury and "stuff" as you say, I Don't believe it..Please link me to the source you found this info. SAY NO TO BUTANE FORE SURE THOUGH.