Here is the situation,

I have a friend whose father has been diagnosed prostata cancer. Since the oil healed my mothers breast cancer last year, I believe in it as a cure for cancer and many other serious ilnesses. Now, the last time I made this oil I was using isopropyl alcohol as solvent to get the thc from the plant material (like shown in the Rick Simpson documentary). I dont like to work with solvents. Now I thought of one thing. I am making bubblehash since years now and of course I am avare that I use only pure water to get the resin from the plants, I love it because its pure and easy.

Can I make oil from bubblehash? I was also thinking I could make pills from the hash itself since the fullmelt is sticky enought to make balls with it just by touching it. But the father of my friend is more comfortable I think if I make oil for him.

Can you people helm me out?

I have some bubble right now, I just need to get 100% - 97% alcohol and put just little bit over the hash powder to make it melt. Then I was thinking to put it through a coffee filter and let the alcohol evaporate.

I would be thankful for any advice I can get

thanks and maximal respect

oax