Hello fellow bubblers!
So, I've been spinning with a buddy for a couple months now and decided to buy my own 20 gal bubblenow xl machine and 8 bubble bags. We ran 500 grams of fresh trim, mostly triched out sugar leaves and lots of popcorn nugs. frozen, soaked for 5 min, spun for 6 on soft, then 15 on soft, then 20 on normal. Looks like the yield was around 9% or so. bags NEVER SQUEEZED, dried on cardboard, cut up with a knife to powder. dried for 5 days with a dehumidifier. Did the same thing with another strain. Both runs came out beautiful; golden blonde throughout, with the exception of some amazing amber colored concentrates caught in the 45 bag of some chemdog. the 90, 73, and 45 are all extremely sticky and heavily stoney. once my housemate comes home ill take some pictures, but to me they look like all the other quality bubble I've made/smoked
HERES THE PROBLEM!
every batch tastes off. it bubbles, melts, smears, puts you on your ass, but it doesn't taste quite right. never quite tasted it before... but its very noticeable and quite unpleasant... we were planning on selling the full melt 73 bag to clubs for 20 a gram but that cant happen and we cant run anything else till we figure out the problem.
problems we think we might have are:
using an old garden hose water source, maybe the water is too hard?
drying area is slightly warm, maybe that has something to do with it.
new materials? everything is brand new, maybe plastic residue?
maybe the cardboard we used soaked some taste into it? we used standard cardboard...
ive smoked stuff with too much leaf matter in it and it doesent taste quite like this so i dont think im spinning it too long. please help!!! any advice, guesses, theories are much appreciated.

thanks,
SNED

smoke.nugs.every.day.