well for the longest time i was keeping it in plastic containers, and realy realy wanted to get glass. As i know it changes the taste leaving it in plastic as appose to glass. SO i finaly got my roor glass on glass jars, and i gotta say, these are well worth the money.
I have several kinds of bubble here. i will list it off for you.

Far left medium jar with green roor logo contains the bchp bubble that you've all seen the melt shots of, my avatar shows some of it melting.
Second jar from the left, medium yellow label roor jar: a mixture of skunk 100 , hashbud, afghanie bullrider, krush and hindu kush.

Third jar from the left is the white label medium size roor jar. This jar contains the nebula full melt bubble.

SEcond photo, starting at the left as well, medium size black roor label jar contains the full melt organic bchp bubble. super spicy hash one of my favorites for sure

second from the left tallest roor jar, yellow label. COntains the skunk 100bubble. this is some of my stinkiest bubble, when you open the jar it just releases the fruitiest smell. very sweet.

Last jar, smallest of the roor jars, a yellow label. Contains my favorite bubble to smoke all around. a well rounded sativa, the KRush, is a keeper for anyones collection. this particular jar is the last of the lb of krush i made it in my 40lb's of trim to 2lbs of bubble thread.

a row of all the jars on my bubblebox

Bubbleman