Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: wooden bong

cool man

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    see what we can all achieve through ideas and suggestions through dialogue, all started because an individual cites his displeasure toward a particular issue. i knew i could count on all of you guys to resolve this issue, i knew it!
    That's what i'm talking about!
    Puff puff puff...community gathering

Yeah man, cause money is like bad and stuff maaaahhhhn. And since Bman created a forum he totally deserves someones hard work for free. I mean, that only makes sense.

Entitlement is an amazing thing..

so wait, what was the problem? how was a solution achieved?

you have to be a member of the community before glass becomes an issue so that trust is built and the glass section wont get raped.... why should the community work for you when the sole reason your on here is for yourself.

Since all transactions are free there are going to be restrictions and terms. Its not called "taxing" in anyway its called taking preventative measures so that cheating the site to make money wont be an issue rather than the full melt hash goodness that this site is notorious for along with "HEADIES" glass.

I can see how glass and bubble go hand in hand its all good allow it. But i also see how greed and money go hand in hand, keep an eye for one another.

V_dka
    Last edited by vodkamartiny12; 11-24-2008 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dollar View Post
    Yeah man, cause money is like bad and stuff maaaahhhhn. And since Bman created a forum he totally deserves someones hard work for free. I mean, that only makes sense.

Entitlement is an amazing thing..
    100% truth

Wow !!! "As the Hash burns"...Instead of "As the world turns".LOL! Great choice of words there Jasonpauls.. Good vibes to all !!!

Default Closing thread

so the piece is no longer for sale? gonna close this thread....