Just so everyone knows, so we don't have any issues here like with some of the glass threads...These controllers are by no means cheap. I build and design with very few goals in mind, and those are:
1) I build my gear to be tough.
2) I use super high quality industrial componentry.

I have absolutely no problems turning a job down if someone wants me to cut corners. If you want a cheap controller, then go buy one of the countless cheap ones on the market. I use Allen Bradley 600V rated contactors, and steel enclosures. I can just about guarantee that anything made by me will outlast most cat's growing careers. I don't wanna sound shitty, i just don't want people to think that because i build them myself they'll be cheap. I build serious equipment for people who don't like to fuck around. I like to know that my spot is safe when i'm sleeping or when i'm away. It's hard enough getting all your supplies without anyone seeing. It's hard enough (ok, not hard, just expensive) to make sure you don't let any tell-tale odors escape. Why add anymore worry or stress? Having a fire or even just having your timer fuse due to being overloaded from too much power is enough to make me want something more. So if you're looking to save money, i suggest looking somewhere else. If you want a beefed-the-fuck-out controller, then i'd go ahead and hit me up!