Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: illadelph COIL

Those pics are of different bud. And I visit dispensaries and I would classify that purp as a 40-45 eigth as opposed to the 60-65$ all-star bud which is the best. Bud is made of many leaves so yes you are correct in that sense but that shit is not trimmed well don't kid yourself. The lighter green shit looks nice, definately better smoke than the purp. Still not the best though. Wish I could show you what I've been puffin on.

I wanta see!
    Those that rushes my cluthes get put on crutches. Get smoked like dutches from the master, Hate to blast ya, but I have ta, you see I smoke a lot. - The Illest

Well if you would of read the whole post you just quoted I can't post pics, camera is shitty and not worth looking for. I knocked on your purp because its definately not the best you claimed to toke on. However I do like the light green shit much better. Id say that would sell for 50-55 maybe even 60 at a club. Anyways, why I decided to post here in this thread was a mistake out of boredom. I wasn't looking to start a war but I got sucked in! Piggy back ride is over..

Is this a dick sizing contest I see a brewin'?