Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7/Circ TORO

Default 7/Circ TORO

My new Toro will be here tomorrow and I can't wait! I also got lucky and found a slide that matches pretty well. Thanks FMB, for making this happen!

It's the one on the left, but I didn't get the inline ash catcher, just the piece with the toro ice pinch slide pictured on top of the ash catcher.

Here is the slide that I found at a piece shop in Humboldt county when I was visiting a friend.

Anyways, I'm stoked! Can't wait till tomorrow, thanks FMB!

very nice! i have a 7 to circ as well!! its my favorite piece of glass i have ever owned. i too also got a nice bowl to match, a sick ass custom ice pinch to match, made by none other than sheepdawg himself! which i got to finally see pics of today! im not going to jack your thread but ill be postin pics of that setup soon. nice toros though lets see some milk milk MILK!!!
    ~space lion~

Quote Originally Posted by OnSilverWings View Post
    very nice! i have a 7 to circ as well!! its my favorite piece of glass i have ever owned. i too also got a nice bowl to match, a sick ass custom ice pinch to match, made by none other than sheepdawg himself! which i got to finally see pics of today! im not going to jack your thread but ill be postin pics of that setup soon. nice toros though lets see some milk milk MILK!!!
    No worries man, for sure post pics of your setup i would love to see it, and since it is a 7/circ also then it applies to the thread so I'm sure others would love to see it too!

I will definitely post more pictures of it when it arrives tomorrow as well as a video of how it hits.

nice! i just realized my laptop has a webcam, so i think im gonna try and whip up a vid real quick! wont be the hottest quality or anything but itll give ya a little teaser hehe. trust me when i say you will not be dissapointed! now lemme go see about that video...

edit: here are just a couple shots of the toro (note: im pretty sure five to one took both of these pics, so thanks man!)

and a shot of the work
    Last edited by OnSilverWings; 06-19-2009 at 03:28 AM.
    ~space lion~

Quote Originally Posted by OnSilverWings View Post
    nice! i just realized my laptop has a webcam, so i think im gonna try and whip up a vid real quick! wont be the hottest quality or anything but itll give ya a little teaser hehe. trust me when i say you will not be dissapointed! now lemme go see about that video...
    Awesome! I hope it works I'd definitely like to see how the thing rips.

Omg That slide is going to match SOOOOO well. It's going to look fucking amazing man, so who is sheepdawg? someone on this site?

yes he is a member on this site but hes also a seriously sick glassblower!! here check his stuff out:

http://www.myspace.com/sheepdawgglasscraft
    http://www.glasspipes.org/Gal21725_s...ordan_JGL_.asp
    ~space lion~

ok took me a while but as promised here you go!!

and a bonus!
    ~space lion~

i would lower the water levels a lil bit
    looks like your getting alot of drag

Quote Originally Posted by Ripvanwinkle420 View Post
    i would lower the water levels a lil bit
    looks like your getting alot of drag
    Yes true but i would not listen to this man either hes very poorly educated and steals money for a living,,,