Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mr Burns chillum on SMG

I see a few dudes using the pinstripes sandblasting style. blue, lil b, slinger, and d-wreck. i have to agree d-wreck seems to be the most original. Don't slinger's icons usually "pop out" though? I have only seen one d-wreck sherly and a blue slide in person but I dont remember anything popping out. I don't think i've seen the pop out effect on anyone elses pinstriped sandblasting.

SteveSmokeyJones Guest

burgandy
    when we are on the internet we are all welcome to have our own voices be heard so hear is mine.comparing artists work is cool.but to say one is better then the other well are we glass blowers? u personally studied these techs or are u basing your knowledge on here say? who wrote that book and how many copies are in print? .i love when consumers start doing reports on things that they are not qualifed to speak on.i think the sun is green.
    Last edited by SteveSmokeyJones; 08-04-2009 at 07:39 AM.

haha, well said Steve. Anyway, Sling is the man and will always be the man. His work kills it EVERY TIME, and personally I feel like his work beats all the others doing blasting today. My opinion again...
    .:Here is wisdom. Let Him that hath understanding count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666:.