Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Nutes?

Quote Originally Posted by thenewguy View Post

I use Pro-Mix BX with mycorise for my soil-less medium. feed my plants with peters 20-20-20 & 1 scoop per 2& 1/2 gallons water & 1 ML Superthive during veg & switch to organic nutrients in flower. 50 ML Hesi bloom complex per 2 & 1/2 gallon water with 1 tablespoon molasses twice weekly & flushed with water only at the end of each week. superthrive is added once every 2 weeks for the first four weeks of flowering & then cut out of the mix. i then flush the last two weeks of flower with water only.

I think mine do rather well. never get nutrient issues or pf problems & they produce loads of resin

i like the setting on that first one!

the second pic wow im in love!
    Last edited by Hennessy1414; 11-28-2008 at 09:59 AM.

coco media, and canna coco. is what i use.

it DOES brg in fungal gnats like no fuckn other tho.

House and Garden everything, works better than anything and is cheaper than everything....They have stuff for every type of growing setup. (Soil, Coco, Hydro, Aero).

I have used the soil, coco, and aero lines and they all work great I love em!

If you want to use other nutrients asside from H&G, you should get "Roots Exculerator" no matter what....by far the best rooting compound out there and it can be used with any nutrient line and any type of system.

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    aqua lungs..... i didnt know there was a bio heaven, so i guess theres a 6 part mix. lol. i use bio grow, fish mix, bio bloom, alga mic, top max. actually fix mix and algamic mixed together at 1ml each per liter is an awesome foliar spray, remember to spray the next day with plain water to rinse off the leaves. the fish mix stinks like hell! but i didnt care, my buds did not taste like fish. i'm on the road for a couple weeks, but when i get home i'll dig out my biobizz mixing chart(the original one) and pass on the info to you guys so you'll know the feeding regiment.
    hey razz think u can post that feeding schedule? im considerig using the same nute feeding system for my first grow...please post it on here or on my grow journal

i grow in canna or bcuzz coco (whichever around/cheaper)
    GH micro and bloom at 6ml/9ml a gallon
    GH koolbloom 5ml a gallon a couple weeks during flower
    GH florablend 7ml a gallon all the way through
    SM90 with all of the above for foliar. also use SM90 during bi weekly flushes or whenever there are pest/mold/fungus/root problems. SM90 is the shit!

Does no one else here use earth juice? For taste its number 1, I havent got the yields yet, but I know thats not from the nutes... even with not perfectly dialed in plants the stuff taste amazing. Sometimes i find myself drooling into the bong during the session....crazy shit.

I've used ej grow and bloom by themselves, and if ur water has a decent ppm its fine. Now i'm using grow/bloom/catalyst and micro, although the ej micro is sorta useless and catalyst seems to be mostly mollases.

The only issue i really have with it is it really benefits from being bubbled for 24-48 hours ahead of time. However now that i'm getting watering thse containers down perfect its not so much as issue to do it 1-2 days ahead of time.

I've used it in all the popular ogranic soil mixes (ocean forest, black gold, earth juice, few regional ones, shitty happy frog w/free gnats).

Next batch of clones i take are going into Promix hp with ewc and perlite... too many friends i know have made the switch and love the promix.

If you are using coco and get fungus gnats how do you get rid of them?

Use mosquito dunks for fungus gnats. I get them from home depot. It's a biological product, and non-toxic.

I'll post a schedule in the morning
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

thanks man those grow pics look damn good makes me fell good about not being able to use co2 right now