Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New guy wants to discuss!

OK guys,, to update.... Just done a run, 56g exactly. Used the usual combo of 220, 120, 90, 73, 45, 25 micron bags. Mixed for approx 15 mins, first 10 mins with a drill n wooden spoon, last 5 mins with just the wooden spoon. Its settling at the mo got some pics, will upload once everything is complete. Advanced apology for pic quality, its off a Sumsung D900 phone. Wont do the bubble any justice, but i hope it'll give a fair idea of what im gettin. Fingers crossed its a gooden, im running low!!! Pics to follow soon!

I never really thought about using the bags for dry sift!! this makes perfect sense!!
    Thanks BM!!
    "Trust no one"

Quote Originally Posted by plantbuilder View Post
    I stack 6 bags (all i can fit) tightly in a five gallon bucket, leaving some space in between the screens.
    ...what if it were a 5 gallon 8 bag kit? Would it fit, and is there still enough space between the screens?

peace

What bucket you guys think fits the 1 gallon set best? I have been using a 1 gallon small bucket but the bags seem quite crammed in there all together when using all 8.