Thread: problem with "noname" bags

Threaded View

yeah i know, im just trying to use it as a refference to ask my question, as there is really no other product you could compare bubble hash to as far as yield goes - trust me i dont like solvents either... i dont like the taste, and i dont wanna explode, hence the reason i am looking to get some bubble bags

im just tryin to figure out what to expect when i buy my 8 bag kit

and yeah, as for grinding up 300 grams, im not 2 worried about that, i'll be getting the 1 gallon kit.... maaaaaybe the 5 gallon max lol

plus, as it stands right now (for oil), i freeze all my shake, grind it in a coffee grinder, and then dry sift it through a screen with pretty large holes into a powder which is like ~30% THC so i can run it all at once, so to be honest, it would still be less work than i am doing right now

(sorry more butane talk cuz i have to answer this guy) and yes you are correct in your understanding of butane, but, if you do grind up the bud using butane, you get alot more than if you dont grind - yet another reason i figure you should be able to get higher quantities of bubble if you break up the buds a little bit before you run them in the bubble bags

to be honest, thats not the main reason i came here. i want to know if anyone had used Da Nose bubble bags. Noone has had any experience with "Da Nose" bags? man... they must really suck, i cant find one thing on the net about them at all... they must be ultra no name brand... guess ill tell my buddy to light them on fire and go buy some of bubble man's bags - hopefully ordering mine at the end of the week
    Last edited by wicked_clown; 06-18-2008 at 04:13 PM.