Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Volcano Questions

Quote Originally Posted by lepstadder View Post
    1, .25 to a half a gram would be plent for one person

This will fill a bag several times, at least 2

2. Depending on how much pot you smoke, but you will consume a bit less than normal.

3. Yes is does go stale, Depends on how thick the vapor is, a couple minutes is as long as you would want it to sit.

4 Yes, you use a bit less, and for me anyway it seams like i dont need to "smoke" again so soon when i vape compared to vape.
    #3 Is INCORRECT, look it up and do some research the vapors are good for well over an hour...

I thrid the Volcano on 6. I start by letting it heat up, then when the light has turned I put the herb disc on, let it start to show some vapors in the air, and then I put the bag on top of the disc and let it fill up. I have found that starting right away with the bag on from the beginning leads to an empty first bag. So by heating the herbs and letting vapors show themself THEN putting the bag on you get a good bag from first to last.
    Ja

#3 Is INCORRECT, look it up and do some research the vapors are good for well over an hour..
    The active ingredients may still be present but the flavor of the vapor will be STALE!

Wink

Ahhhh too-shay! No need to argue though the young grasshopper will find out on his own. And do you think that I ever REALLY let them sit that long

lol .