Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Answer from TORO to all your crazy rumors!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WAK View Post

I know who you are talking about as for the custom set--I have found that this person seems to like to misconstrue my words, or doesn't pay too close attention--but what I said was that there aren't that many fully worked/super heady tubes that JP gets to do anymore--most of the more worked ones are collabs such as Banjo, Snic, slinger, PAkoh, Ghost, etc. but JP doesn't get a lot of time to go off on pieces by himself--and he really wished that he could do it more, but there's not enough time in the day! I stated who's sections we use--and I'm pretty sure at this point most people can tell JP's work from Dosher/ Ease/ Tre who are the 3 people we have got the most sections from! Also, the person you are referring to--I spoke to once to find out what label he wanted on the set, once to ask him about the review he put out on the 6 in 1(I am interested in all sorts of constructive criticism), and the last to talk to him about a issue---I think some people like to make it seem like they are tighter than they are???? I can only guess on that one though...

I'm not saying i immediately take any one's side as I've been given the run around by admins from "other forums" on the happening of certain companies.

CHECK your pms

Originally Posted by WAK

ok--as for "reinforcing" trees--when JP was saying that he wouldn't "bridge" trees-- the extra glass around the bottom of the tree arms does cause extra strain on the glass unless they are all exactly even--he still will not do this!!! I, who come onto forums and answer e-mails, brought it to his attention that people were complaining that tree arms broke wither due to vibrations from hitting the tube, or an actual fall, and I agreed with the customers that if you are going to make a purchase of one of our pieces and they are not cheap throw away pieces, that they should somehow be made to withstand a decent fall--so JP came up with the new way that he welds his trees and also designed the new "armless tree"--thus NO arms to brreak off! He also put a video out showing how hard it would be to break a new welded tree--so hmm.. I guess we do listen to our customers--I have also been very fair with those who did have their old style arms break--I know there are a couple members on here who can vouche for me on this. As for the fixed diffusers--I had maybe one that I know of--but yet we still do offer the option to have these welded too!!!

I am certaintly one of those members. For I have had two instances where careless friends of mine have dropped my toro, causing three upper arms to break off the top perc. TWICE! And both times TORO came through for me, no questions asked. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact that TORO does care about their customers and will treat their customers with respect and make things right for them. TORO = best customer satisfaction as far as I am concerned. Its great to see that TORO backs up their customers. With that being said, I will only purchase TORO glass from here on in.
    Glass by: Toro. that is all.

Hey there WAK, I was still wondering why JP left out the Ice Pinch in this circ/circ. I really like this tube just cant figure out why there are no Ice pinch in this particular high end toro?

Most people don't like ice pinches...

yes--a lot of people requested pieces without ice pinches

WAK check your pm's

oh ok, I wasn't sure if it was just forgotten about due to burning a wheel before this one was made lol. I think this is my second favorite next to my inline/13.

lol ok last question the 7/circ white label>>>is the biggest out of all my toro's>>>It stands lil over 20 inches tall and the diameter where the Circ is>>> is larger and longer than my other toro's..Even the other circ to circ is considerable smaller>>Was there some bigger lengths,diameters/bore sizes made with these tubes?

right on--some of the circ parts diameter is larger than others thus requiring larger tubing --the circ itself may also be taller causing the tube to be taller--but also, could be that it just got a taller mouthpiece--I would have to see it in person to know for sure!

Can't believe all the people that are talking shit about Toro.
    Toro and its customer service is one of a kind, as you see in this thread.
    I dont believe ANY other glass company has posted on a forum and answered members questions. A few up and coming artists like SGW do occasionally, but not a full fledged glass company that has been around for years and years. PROPS! BIG PROPS!
    That right there shows ya they care about their image and their customers.
    They also truly stand behind their product, as many people will tell you.

Ive never heard of ANY company in ANY industry helping out a customer after the CUSTOMER broke the product. If its the customers fault, the company never, ever does anything. TORO is the complete opposite.

I've only owned one or two Toro pieces, but if theres one company I'd like to support, its you guys.

But one thing, if youre taking questions/criticism(with great poise, I might add).....could you maybe ponder the thought of sealing off the bottom of your trees? Ive seen the new hybrid tree that is all one piece with no actual arms and its sealed off at the bottom. But for the regular trees, they just have 2 slits and then an open bottom. IMO and in my experience, the open ends really hinder the functionality of the perc. I had a Toro bubbler that I sold because of that "issue". The open ends just make the hit too airy. If you could seal up the ends of the trees, I think you would make many more customers even happier.

O and dome percs...any chance of bringing back the classic JP dome perc, for perhaps a limited run? Those are probably my favorite Toro pieces ever! They work as good as any tree perc on the market and look fantastic!

$0.02

Can't wait to see what else you guys come up with!!
    Last edited by Infamous; 12-29-2009 at 04:33 PM.

I'd love to add a new style toro inline and a double toro slide to my collection!!!